We are looking for a C++ developer to join the core algorithm development team at Spookfish Innovations.
The developer will be expected to play an integral role in the complete development cycle of various computer vision products, targeting diverse markets across the world.
This is an opportunity to work on the latest vision technology and image processing techniques, so an enthusiasm for new ideas and problem solving is essential.
- Ability to deliver innovative technology in line with business requirements in an agile working environment
- Excellent creative talent and attention to detail
- Ability to own a project and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver tasks and/or projects within given deadlines and to a high quality
- Keen Interest in new ideas and technologies
- Ability to prioritise tasks under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a motivated and driven team
- Strong C++ skills (Hint: Apply if you have heard of C++ 11 and used it in your code)
- Proven experience in developing end to end image processing applications
- Proficient/Fluent English speaker
- Experience in Image Processing and Multiple View Geometry
- Experience using a distributed version control system (E.g. Git, Mercurial, etc.)